Make your child’s party a hit!
The team at Fairy Tale and Fun Faces Ltd are talented and professional face painters and we just love a party. My well-practiced designs have been delighting children (and their parents) for many years.
I use professional, non-toxic paints & glitter and hygienic applications.
Design ideas/themes include:
Fairies, animals, monsters, insects, superheroes to name a few – or let me know your own theme and I will create my magic to suit.
Why choose Fairy Tale and Fun Faces Ltd?
- We thrive on seeing the delight of children and their parents when we bring their magical dreams to life! They become their fantasy character for the day – it is a joy to see.
- We reconfirm your booking and schedule before the party: Changes happen and we know the best we to ensure you have what you want on the day is to double check – Mind at ease.
- No risk of skin irritation – we only use professional, safe and high-quality products.
- Easy setup we arrive 15 mins before your allocated time to set up and ensure we are ready to start on time for you- we bring our own table and chairs – unless you would like us to use your set up.
- Easy Payment Options– we provide easy payment options and GST invoices
- Creating Magic, the expressions are priceless and the children are happy, along with happy parents. Fun had by all.
One hour = $140 incl GST
Bookings longer than one hour are $115/hour incl GST
Travel within a 20km central area is included.
I have special designs for the larger party events which are small and quick if you want us to paint more than 15-20 children within the hour.
Specific Themes for your Party
If you have a specific theme we can also do this to work in with your party theme.
- Payment to be discussed and confirmed when booked.
- Generally there is no additional cost for Central Auckland areas, but if you are in more than 20km distance from Central Auckland we charge for mileage/petrol.
- You will receive an invoice and easy payment opportunities.
At Fairy Tale and Fun Faces Ltd we understand that sometimes, even with the best of intentions, the best laid plans go astray. However, from the time that you make your booking face painters and other entertainers are held exclusively for you. This means that, should someone else want to book us for the time your event is on, we may not be able to cater for them. We ask you to please understand that should you cancel your event, you may be charged a cancellation fee. In cases of postponement please contact us as soon as you realise there may be a problem and we’ll do our very best to assist you and book you another more suitable date.
Cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellations received from confirming booking until up to 11 days prior to event day will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of your invoice.
- Cancellations received within 3 -10 days prior to event day will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of your invoice.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours prior to the event day will incur a cancellation fee of the full cost of your invoice.
Cancellations due to COVID Level changes will not be penalised.
Late payment penalties will apply as follows. $50 administration fee plus 5% penalty added to the total amount outstanding each month or part month thereafter, accruing.
All costs incurred in the recovery of overdue accounts will be added to the total amount owed.
Please appreciate our artists are self-employed contractors and are blocking their time off as well as turning away other bookings for confirmed events.
While we only use EU & FDA Approved cosmetic grade face painting supplies, artists are not liable for allergic reactions to paints. People with sensitive skin should not participate without a test on the hand or arm from the artist .Paint may be removed with soap and water (were commend baby wipes)but may leave a slight stain in some cases. For safety reasons anyone who is unwilling, the Artist has the right to decline painting anyone who appears to be sick or suffering from cold sores, conjunctivitis, ringworm, sunburn, eczemaorany infectious skin conditions. Our artists are not responsible for any damage to clothing.